In this post, I will take you on a task to show you how to disable copy-paste in a blogger blog. Stay with me to the end if you want to know the process.
|Copyright free image made by Erric Allix Rogger on Flikr|
There are many ways to disable the option of copying on your blog but the easiest one is by using a CSS code in your blogger blog.
WordPress provides ready-to-use plugins whereas there is no such service for Blogspot/bloggers to save content from being copied. There are lots of content thieves who always copy your content to rewrite on their blogs. It is important to disable the copy and paste function on your blog due to this reason.
How to Disable Copy/Paste Function in Blogspot/Blogger (Step-by-Step)
Please follow the given steps to make everything work perfectly.
- Log in to your Blogger Account > Find theme option
|Click on theme|
- Now Click on Customise > Then Click on Anywhere on HTML and press Ctrl+F
|click on search|
- Type ]]></b:skin> in the search, and find the same in the theme
- Now copy the cost below > And paste it above ]]></b:skin> tag
Use this method if you don't want to reduce your blog Pagespeed.
Another Method is using Java Script
- Log in to your Blogger Account > Layout
- Click on Add a Widget > HTML Widget
- Now Copy the below code and paste it into the HTML Content Section